Christopher A. Jarvis
Attorney, Immigration Law
600 N. 85th St. Suite C-101 , Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 817-6870

Find out more:
Work Visas
Family Visas
Marriage/Fiancé Visas
Student Visas
Greencard Questions
Travel Visas
New Laws

2015 Special:
Canadian-American marriage:
$1,500 fee (+ costs)

Christopher Jarvis provides affordable legal services to those seeking help with a wide array of immigration questions and issues. He has practiced law for close to 25 years and has represented clients from over 90 countries. He is a graduate of Stanford University and Yale Law School, and a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

U.S. Immigration law is complex and highly regulated. The law serves many purposes: reuniting families who live in different countries, providing U.S. employers with valuable employees, and protecting refugees who are fleeing persecution. My Seattle-based immigration law firm handles these matters and more. Please click on a link below to find out more about the services offered to you:


I. FOREIGN NATIONALS WHO SEEK WORK VISAS IN THE UNITED STATES:  My law firm handles immigration visas for corporations and individuals.  We understand how important it is for businesses to have access to the special skills of workers who are not American citizens. We offer legal representation for obtaining all types of employment visas, at prices far below what the competition charges.  For more information on obtaining an H1-B visas or other work visas click here.

II. VISA PETITIONS CONCERNING FAMILY MATTERS:  My law firm also handles all family-based immigration problems. For example, are you trying to help a member of your family immigrate from a foreign country? For information on all family-based petitions, please click here. Or are you an American citizen who wants to marry a foreigner, but are confused as to how to have your spouse gain the proper legal status, proper work authorization, etc.?  For information on all marriage-based petitions, please click here.

III. GREEN CARDS: For informormation on how to obtain a Green Card or how to become a naturalized U.S. citizenship, please click here.

IV. OTHER SERVICES. We also offer assistance to individuals who want to accomplish the following: obtain travel permits and re-entry permits or students who wish to change their visa status.